Monday, June 8, 2015

MONDAY MORNING REFLECTIONS: AMAZING GRACE-WORDS TO LIVE BY

BY STEVE DUNN

In our performance-based, in your face, never let them see you sweat world--too often our both our position and success life depends on where you live, or Tex Sample says, "The wisdom in which you chose your parents."

Although I am not an irresponsible,"everyone owes me something" person that hides behind a victim status; I am grateful that my ultimate worth does not depend on me.  I depend on the One whose death and life and resurrection makes me worthy.

I resonate with and rest in the truth that the Apostle Paul spoke to the Church at Ephesus: "…For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." - Ephesians 2.8-10

One of my favorite singing groups testifies to it as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment